July 27, 2017

The Challenge #93

Good Morning and happy Thursday, we have a new challenge for The Challenge for you.


Choose one or choose them all, the options are all yours. I chose a monochromatic look with grey and yellow. I also added in the some butterflies.

I used quick layers, all die cut with stitched rectangles. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape then finished with some glassy dots.


Supplies: Cream and gray cardstock, Designer Paper - Pebbles, Avery Elle-City Celebrations, Memory Box - Leavenworth Buterfly, gems.

Come and play along with The Challenge, our Design Team has some wonderful inspiration created.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have used 3 patterned papers that are each very different and the color combination is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, I love your mix of patterns and all the fun details on your card! Just perfect! XX

    ReplyDelete