April 3, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #242

We have a new Merry Monday challenge for you this morning. Debbie is our hostess this week and her challenge is Add twigs or branches to your Christmas card.


I am in love with this 6x6 paper pad from Simple Stories, it is like the cards almost make themselves ;).



I used my stitched rectangles to cut out the panels, I used a branch punch for my corner pieces. The snowman panel is popped up with foam tape and I finished with some raised dots.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, dots.

Be sure to play along with us for the Merry Monday challenge, the design team has some great inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Just love what you're doing with that patterned paper, Nina! And the added pines make the perfect accent to your sentiment block!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO cute Nina and I can see why you're in love with the paper pad you used...I think I NEED it too! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Nina and I love how you tucked in the little branches. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete