March 25, 2017

Sweet Baby Girl

So Much Fun... A blog hop for Lesley.

Lori has organized quite the hop, along with a added parcel bonus full of goodies headed Lesley's way via Canada Post. I love that I am included in this amazing group of crafty people.

This is the card I put together for Lesley. 

I love this adorable girly plaid paper it makes for such a great background. I cut it out with some stitched dies. I then heat embossed the onsie and used the coordinating die cut and popped it up with foam tape.

I added in a little heat embossed rattle and sentiment then finished with pearls and sequins.

Supplies: Pink and white card stock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, The Stamps of Life - onsieforbaby, sequins and pearls.

Given the number of participants for this hop, Lori has set up a InLinkz linky on her blog so all of us joining in can add our cards. You can find Lori's post HERE

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute, awesome baby card, Nina! Love it! So glad you joined the hop and surprising Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is simply adorable. Lesley will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super cute, Nina! I hope you can come up this summer to meet her! xo

    ReplyDelete