March 27, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #241

Happy Monday all, we have a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge for you today. Deanne is our hostess this week and her challenge is to Create a Christmas card in red, green and white.

 

I love these traditional colours. I went with a simple design for my card, I pulled out a sheet of DP from one of my 6x6 paper pads and my stitched rectangles and the card was pretty much done.

I added in a sentiment and some foam tape and finished with some black dots.


Supplies: White, red and green card stock, Designer Paper - Bo Bunny, Woodware - FRCL220, Simon Says die cuts, dots.



Be sure to play along with us for the Merry Monday challenge, the design team has some great inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Just love your stripey paper, Nina - perfect with your framed sentiment and the dot embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your BG pattern paper. Lovely card, Nina. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS design Nina! The striped DSP is a fabulous background for that lovely sentiment!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS!! Love the touch of black too!

    ReplyDelete