January 14, 2017

Thanks!

Well so far not so good on playing along with challenges, second week of January and I have not yet broken the spell I seem to be under of 'not enough craft time'.

This very CAS card was a two session effort.. don't get me started on that ;).



I picked up these adorable papers around Christmas time, I am not very good at cute cards and so I thought that these papers would help me out. These two adorable little guys were the first choice.

I used my stitched squares to but out a segment of a 6 x 6 piece of DP. I added a thin green layer of card stock underneath then added the sentiment and some sequins.

Supplies: White and green card stock, Designer Paper - Wild Rose Studio , Hero Arts - Many Everyday Messages, Sequins.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. cute paper Nina ...love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy cute, Nina! I love when the paper does the work. These lil critters are darling.

    Xoxoxoxo
    Sis

    ReplyDelete