November 11, 2016

Wednesday Challenge - Thank you

I am way over due for some thank you cards to be popped in the mail. When I saw the Wednesday challenge over at the Simon Says blog and I though it was perfect.

I have not pulled out my new You Matter background or stamp set and this challenge prompted me to do that.


I heat embossed the background with clear embossing powder then add some colour with distress inks. I die cut the sentiment and embossed the thank in white. I used brown ink to stamp the daisies.

Supplies: white, brown and craft cardstock, SSS - You matter, Hero Arts - Hello Sunshine Daisies.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina! I love the background you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! Love that background and the pretty colors! Fabulous!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete