October 1, 2016

The Challenge #80

Good Morning, happy Saturday and welcome to a new The Challenge over on Lesley's blog. This week is a sketch challenge. Let's see what you can create.
I love fall, it is one of my most favorite seasons. This paper pack have so many wonderful Autumn colours and patterns. I used my distress inks to do a little ink blending for my squirrel and popped it up with foam tape. I added some twine in behind. I heat embossed the sentiment then added some fussy cut leaves. I finished with some white enamel dots.


If you have not already done so, stop by The Challenge and see what fabulous inspiration the Design Team has created.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Sweet Stamp Shop - Squirrel, Just Rite - Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves, twine and dots.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little card! Love the squirrel and your autumn themed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute autumn themed take on the sketch, especially the cute squirrel. Cx

    ReplyDelete