September 24, 2016

The Challenge #79

Should I admit how lazy I was with this card..Happy Saturday everyone and welcome to a new challenge for The Challenge.Lesley has swapped out the Masculine inspiration challenges for Christmas and this image is adorable.


I received this super cute designer paper pack in the mail a couple of weeks ago.  I loved this little scene already set up for me, karma I say. I also played with a new Echo Park stencil and added some texture with some paste. I sprinkled a little clear glitter on while it was still wet. 

I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. The center panel is also popped up for a little extra dimension. I love the the scalloped bottom layer too.. who can resist a pretty plaid.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - American Crafts, Simon Say Stamps - Circle Saying, Echo Park - Holiday Snow Fall, glitter.

The design team loves to hear from you, pop by The Challenge blog to play along and see the inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina



No comments:

Post a Comment