September 12, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #213

Merry Monday everyone, welcome to a new Merry Monday Christmas card challenge.. there are 103 days till Christmas, if you have not started your holiday card yet.. what are you waiting for.

This week’s challenge from Debbie is to create a Christmas card using the inspiration image. This is such a beautiful image with so much inspiration.

The first thing that caught my eyes was the colours, white, red, hints of cream or tan and tiny speck of green from the sprig of holly or mistletoe. So with all that in mind I dug through my paper pads till I found something that would work for me.



I jumped in with layers, all cut out with my handy dandy stitched die cuts (yes… they are still a favorite). Although you can not see it so much I did layers of red and black inks for the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some gems.

Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper – Echo Park, Verve – Holiday Phrases, gems, SSS die cuts.

The Merry Makers have tons of inspiration over on the blog, stop by take a look and be sure to leave a little love.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

10 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the layers and especially the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect papers, Nina - you really picked some that evoked the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love how you put your papers together, Nina! And this is one of my favorite sentiments! I really should buy it. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layers are arranged so perfectly. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gems look fabulous over the pretty designer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sentiment and love this elegant design!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOTS of lovely layers here Nina and I love that sentiment! And perfect DSP too...such a pretty, pretty card! Hope you're having a great week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man Nina,

    I love how you use layers. And I think the stitched dies are essential. So lovely.

    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all these layers, and the colors Nina! Gorgeous card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete