September 5, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #212

Good Morning and well come back to the first Merry Monday after our summer break. I hope everyone had a fantastic summer.

I did not get as much card making done over the break as I had hoped but I did change my craft space into a craft room which I am very happy with.

This week’s challenge is to use white, gold and black on your Christmas card.



I created the gold polka dot panel with my Minc, I used lots of layers for my card. The stitched die cuts added a nice element to layers. I was not going to add the top rectangle on the lower half of my card but truthfully it is covering a boo boo  made as I was trying to fill in one of the dots that was not quite gold. I die cut the sentiment multiple times to add dimension then finished with some sequins.



I apologize for the photo, I used reflective gold card stock that did not play nice with
the camera.

Supplies: White, black and gold card stock, Designer Paper – Hiedi Swapp(Minc), Dee’s Distinctly – Merry Christmas, sequins, SSS – stitched rectangles.

Be sure to stop by the Merry Monday blog to see what the Merry Makers have created for inspiration. We love comments to :).

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


9 comments:

  1. Just love your Minc'd elements, Nina - so fun with all the dots! Welcome back to MM - so glad to see you all after the summer off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it is to capture that shine in a photo, Nina! Great job with the Minc! It was the perfect thing for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Nina. The gold polka dotted paper is so fabulous. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, your card is so fun...love the dotted die cut and terrific word dies! Hope you have a fabulous week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card Nina! LOVE all your gold polka dots and the bold sentiment...I am a BIG polka dot fan so your card is pure perfection to me! And I do know what you mean about gold mirror cardstock and the camera, as I had the same problem too! Looks fabulous IRL, but boy oh boy is it hard to photograph...grrrrr! I'm so excited to be joining all you talented ladies each week now and also looking forward to getting to know you all better too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you die-cut the sentiment and used it as you focal point on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is super cute, Nina! Love all the polka dots xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete