May 1, 2016

Flip Flops Thanks

My craft room is feeling abandoned after I have been away for a week. I ventured in to do a quick couple of cards yesterday and then sat down for some true creative time today.

I took me forever to get a theme in my head, in the end Flip Flops won the race. This little card is only a 3 inches high and about 2 inches across.



I stamped and fussy cut the flip flops and added some foam tape. The used a little washy tape for some added pizzazz. The sentiment is simple stamped and I finished with a little clear gel pen and gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I have a friend who loves flip flops so this is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, the flip flops will leave happy little imprints on your friend's heart! So thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete