February 10, 2016

Be my Valentine

I used lots of layers for this card, look at all the papers of love :).

Each layer has a thin matte of red cardstock, I added some detail by using stitched rectangle die cuts. The sentiment is heat embossed in white on the red cardstock and being as I have dozens of little glitter hearts all over my desk how could I not add them.

The glitter foam sheets from Walmart were well used this week.


Supplies: White and red card stock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, Simon Says - Paper Hug and stitched rectangles, red foam hearts.

So glad to came visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Sigh,

    I love the way you layer and layer (and LAYER) - your cards are always stacked with goodness. This sentiment is divine, got that white on dark going, I'm into it. Yep, going to copy cat you. How could I not, you make it look so good. What a gorgeous luscious card.

    ReplyDelete