December 2, 2015

The Challenge - #53

I have had so much crafty time over the past week and I am loving it. I am playing along with the current The Challenge which is to Make a non-traditional Christmas Card.



This cute DP with it's purple and blue colours does not seem overly traditional to me and it makes a darn fun card.


I used a small purple border, then used both sides of DP. I added twine to hide the seam. I used circle dies for the sentiment element and added gems.



Supplies: White and purple card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Simon Says - Holiday Circle Sayings, twine, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Nina I often admit not to be a purple girl, and then you make this... LOve it with those penguins! and perfect for The Challenge!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete