December 21, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #185

We are on the final stretch of road before the big day. We have our last Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge of 2015 for you today, it is a good time to get those last few cards done.. you know the ones, the ones you forgot you needed :).



I am the hostess for this weeks challenge, I have made it easy for you. Everyone wears boots at Christmas, Santa, Elves, Nutcracker's or even a little girl on a vintage style piece of designer paper.

I have tons of stamps that feature boots, but I will admit I could not choose one. I of course went with my fall back, make the paper work for you so I chose this designer paper and created a little vintage style collage. For each section I added a small read border and I popped up the snowflake. The sentiment(s) are on the panels.




Supplies: Cream and red card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park.

The Merry Makers have some fantastic inspiration, play along with us.


Thanks for visiting,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Love these images! You definitely are queen of the paper! I wish I could use it like you do instead of hoarding it! Fun challenge, Nina! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to incorporate your papers Nina! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Nina! Love the vintage images and design of it! A VERY fun challenge this week! Also wishing you & your family a blessed Christmas and a happy & healthy New Year! See you in 2016!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images, Nina! Fun challenge. Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful vintage card. Great challenge. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous vintage card - beautiful images!! Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty vintage card. Love it.
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete