November 25, 2015

Score! A little hockey.

Blogger is driving me crazy, it keeps messing with my formatting....

Still building on the raffle basket, sports in general will be a bonus I think. I heard today that each department had to build a basket for the raffle so my cards would be added to that.. Being IT our basket is going to hold a MacBook Air and some accessories. We need to go with a movie theme so The "You've Got Mail" still works.


I used a simple layout for the card, a hocky theme DP for the background, I added a embossed panel along the side then finished with some hockey stickers and pucks. The sentiment is printed off from MS Word.

Supplies: White and grey card stock, Designer Paper - Karen Foster Designs, Little B Stickers, embossing folder.


Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment