October 23, 2015

I see you!

I am going to pull the creative card for this one, I love papers in this 6x6 paper pad but the resulting card is artsy, odd and maybe just creepy with the eye and trees.

My sister said it was cool but I still kind of tilt my head a bit when I look at it.

I do like the layers though, the tree is a die cut and then backed with solid white and popped up with foam tape. I used lots of layers letting the paper do the talking then I finished with some twine.

It Friday, maybe do a second viewing after a glass of wine... or two :).


Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper - Basic Grey, twine, misc die cuts.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


1 comment:

  1. I didnt see creepy. Love the leaf paper! I would say pull off the striped panel and mount over the eye and it would completely decreepify the card. :). Or just tilt your head the other way - ha!

    ReplyDelete