September 4, 2015

Amazing

September is off to a good start, we have a nice week of rain, wind and general fall-like weather but the sun is returning for the long weekend... for a wee bit.
 
I love the cooler morning and the little bit of crispness we are starting to feel. I could do away with the shorter days, alas next summer will be here way to fast.

Isn't this paper stunning, I used one of my go to layouts and made use of the double sided designs. I used some sheer ribbon along the middle then popped the sentiment up with foam tape. My sister let me play with her new stamp set and I fell in love with the large sentiments. I finished with some black sequins.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper -Fabscraps , Hot off the Press, ribbon, sequins.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment