August 25, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #315

We have a new sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor this week is Digital Delights by Looby Lou


I brought these pretty autumn papers when I was away and could not wait to use them. I altered the sketch just a little to accommodate my card, I did not want this wonderful image to be covered by the flags. 


This image is already coloured so I just added a little Wink of Stella for an added bit of sparkle. I printed the sentiment off from Word and then added some foam tape to pop it up. I finished with some gems in place of stitches.

We would love for you to play along, stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to see all the great cards created by the Design Team. Don't forget to leave us a comment :).

Supplies: Cream card stock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Digital Delights - Sunflower Arrangement coloured, due cuts, gems.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love fall and am looking forward to it!! (But first we have to take my DD to college in hot, humid FL!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall colors are wonderful! I really like the background paper and image. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely card. The image is beautiful and everything works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fall card Nina! Love the warm fall colors and the image is so sweet! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me yearn for what I love about the fall - warm days, cool nights and the vibrant colors! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete