May 4, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge # 157

We have a new challenge for you today over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. It’s Bonnie’s Challenge this week – Create a Christmas card using wet or dry embossing.


My stitched rectangles not seem to be far from my reach in my craft room, my current go too item. I created the center panel then used one of the rectangles to cut it out. The top portion is designed paper, the bottom is embossed using a candy came pattern and I added a strip from a punch between the them. I popped the center panel up with foam tape. I finished with a simple sentiment.


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Verve - Holiday Phrases , Simon Says die cuts, EK Success-Punch.

The Merry Monday Design team has some posted some stunning cards over on the challenge blog for inspiration. Stop by, play along and don't forget to leave some comments.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I saw it on Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Nina! Love the embossed panels and your lovely patterned paper! Such warm, yummy colors! Hope your having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitched rectangles are my favorite and never far out of reach! Love the embossed white panel to contrast with the pretty paper! Have a great week, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally hooked on stitched rectangles too...love them! And loving these super sweet ornaments they look great with those embossed stripes :)

    ReplyDelete