January 14, 2015

With Sympathy

It was with so many sad hearts that Saanich Police lost one of their own this week after a battle with cancer. There have been many touching tributes,  see one of them HERE.

I wanted to try a recessed window for this CAS card. I stamped thw tree in black then used a stitched die cut for the window. With the window still seated in the die cut frame I stamped the script in light gray. I then added the sentiment. I finished with popping up the front panel with foam tape.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Tree Stamp – Unknown, BoBunny- Sentiment Stamp, Simon Says die cut.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Always so sad to loose a battle with cancer. Your card is an absolute beauty, Nina--classy & understated which I prefer for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nina! Sorry to hear the news. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card that will be a great comfort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your community's loss. The card is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a huge loss, and this card will be so appreciated, Nina.

    ReplyDelete