October 10, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #157


I had the chance to play along with Freshly Made Sketches this evening.
I heat embossed this cute little bear then die cut him out. I had the shape for the sentiment in my scraps and it fit perfectly. I used some thicker twine for across the middle and finished with a punched out heart I heat embossed with clear powder.

Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Paper, stamps and die cut, twine and misc punches.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina


5 comments:

  1. This little bear is wonderful! Love the card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love this mix of dsp and the fun, bright colors against the dark brown. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was fun last night ...thanks again. Love your little bear and his heart. Have a awesome Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love him paper pieced!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutesy card--it's sure to bring a big smile to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete