September 15, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #126

Good Morning and welcome to a new Merry Monday Christmas Challenge. This week Karren is challenging us to Make the sentiment the star of your Christmas Card.



I have so many wonderful Christmas sentiments so this week's theme worked out great for me. I chose a simple layout, I heat embossed the sentiment then layered it and popped it up. I added some sheer ribbon to finish.

Supplies: Cream, brown and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Kaiser Craft, Stampendous - Christmas Wishes, ribbon.

Stop by the Merry Monday Christmas Challenge blog to see all the wonderful inspiration that the design team has created.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

13 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Nina :) I love the rich color and your simple design - it really does let the sentiment be the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Nina! I love the patterned paper in the background and the sentiment sure does take center stage. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful sentiment, Nina! What a pretty mix of fonts! Perfect background paper and ribbon trim! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those warm colours - beautiful!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These warm colors are lovely! I love the ribbon and the heartfelt sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this sentiment is just beautiful and you've showcased it so well! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that ribbon! What a great simple card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful paper and ribbon.
    Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, I love the colors on this card - and that sentiment is so pretty. Love the font! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the DSP and the bow. The colors are rich and I love the way the ornaments with the curves echo the curves of the label die. Gorgeous
    Thanks for having me along as an FD this month
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card Nina, love the colors of the dp, and the brown bow 'ties' it all together. Cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the patterned paper you used for the background. It pairs wonderfully with the ribbon and sentiment you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, Nina! Love the paper and your wonderful sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete