August 8, 2014

Congratulations

I have had some great crafty time this week. I realised that I don’t have a Retirement sentiment so I had to be creative, Congratulations was my first choice but I think I might end of saving it for something else.

I was stuck for a layout when I first started the card so I cased this card by Vicki which you can see HERE. I stamped the watercolour image then added some gems. I popped up the center panel and layered the rest. I even added some texture to the large flag.
 

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper –My Minds Eye, Stampin’ Up! – Watercolor Trio, Close to my Heart - For Every Occasion, embossing folder, ribbon, gems.
 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! And I like the color combo that you used!

    ReplyDelete