June 16, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #113

Merry Monday, it is time for a new Merry Monday CardChallenge. This week Kathy is asking us to Use Pink, White and Silver on your card.

 
I went with a CAS style card with some small layers. I pulled out this pretty Silver Vellum and added a layer of two tone pink DP with some white on it. I used a die cut to add an ornament in the top layer and used the same die cut for the silver ornament.  I embossed the top layer with falling snow then finished with clear and silver pearls.  I did not want a sentiment on the front but may add one inside at a later date.

 
Supplies: White cardstock, Silver Vellum, Designer Paper – Echo Park, Memory Box die cuts, embossing folder, pearls.



Stop by the Merry Monday Card Challenge blog and take a look at all the great creations by the design team, and maybe come play along.
 
Cheers,
Nina


14 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Nina love how you used the DSP for the ornament and added the die cut over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...TFS and for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet sentiments.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ornament, it is so creative the way u designed it, so glad to be designing with you this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Nina! Love this ornament and one of my favorite embossing folders! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card does not need a sentiment at all. It's pretty just the way it is! Love your rich-looking ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gasp! I literally drew in my breath when I saw this, Nina! It's luxurious!! Something about the dimension makes your snow really stand out!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - this is a beauty! Love the EF and how the pattern paper matches the ornament die cut opening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! That ornament looks fabulous and the touch of pink is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful, Nina! Love the ornament cutout and your pretty papers! Fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of this card, Nina! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your ornament is so whimsical and cute! I love the embossed snow background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you placed the dsp and then put the die cut overlay on so it shows through. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete