March 11, 2014

Talk Bubble

Do you ever feel the need to make a card but you don’t have person in mind or even a challenge, that was me Sunday night and I ended up with a couple of card that are pretty simple layouts.




This paper was in my stash and I did not even know it, it is so cute... I am not sure I even did it justice with the CAS look. I used quick layers, the sentiment took me a few tries to line up correctly and not leave ink everywhere as I double stamped but the die cut bubble work excellent. I finished with some twine and sequins.  I want to add sequins to all my cards right now.. crazy right.. I think so too.


Supplies: White and turquoise card stock, Designer Paper -Pebbles , Lawn Fawn die cut, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Wishes, twine and sequins.


Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nina,

    THIS card is wonderful. I don't know what exactly speaks to me, but I think those talk bubbles!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete