March 4, 2014

Leibster Award

Colleen from One Smile lifts A Spirit had nominated me for a Liebster award, Thank you Colleen, I am honoured.



Here are the rules for the nomination:

1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.

2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.

3. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.

4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

Unfortunately the only rule I am going to gracefully bow out of is nominating 11 additional blogs, I am sure everyone can respect that choice and I thank you all for that.

Here are the questions Colleen would like me to answer:

1. Tell me your favorite three stamp companies.

My preference for stamps can often change but right now, Papertrey Ink, The Alleyway Stamps, Verve... ugg only three.

2. Do you enter challenges?  If so, what are your favorites?

I love challenges, the Design Teams never fail to inspire me.

So here are a few:






Seize theBirthday.. I think that is enough for now :)

3. How long have you been making cards?

I have been making cards for about 10 years.

4. What is something you cannot live without in your craft arsenal?

I have way too many treasured supplies to even identify which would considered 'live without'.

5. What is your style of card making?  (CAS, layered, shabby chic, etc)

I have no clue what my style would be consider.. help someone :)

6. If you could visit one place in the world (and money was NOT an issue) where would it be?

I have more than one location here are two, I would love to walk on the Great Wall of China, I want to one day touch a majestic Pyramid.

7. What do you do with all the cards you make?

I have a lot of extra cards, I can make them for specific events and people that is the best but all the one that are not spoken for go in a box that sits in my office at work, I have a few people that like to come in and exchange a card for a $ donation to future craft supplies.
 
Thank you again Colleen.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sis,

    Learned more about you today than ever haha! (my fault, none of it "sticks" in my brain, so its new to me almost every day - but you love me anyway)

    So happy you are honored in this way, you're totally deserving!

    (puffing up with pride)

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete