January 26, 2014

Glitter Flower

We have had two days of heavy socked in type fog here on the Island, I have no excuse that I did not craft one bit this weekend. I created this card off and on last week and wanted to do a quick post.

This card turned my little craft area in to a glitter festival, I think I tested the limits of the special glitter clean up cloth. I used a die cut for the flower backed the with two sided glue tape so I could add the brown and gold glitter. I added a sentiment and twine to finish.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Memory Box die cut, misc – sentiment, glitter, twine.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Nina. I can only imagine how much prettier this is IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sister,

    Look at YOU while I've been turned around... you have made a huge smack of cards, and GLITTER ones, at that. Woot!

    Your card is stunning, so elegant.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete