January 18, 2014

Fusion #2

The sun is gorgeous outside my window and it is calling for me to head out for a walk. I wanted to get a card in first this though. I am joining in the fun for the current Fusion Card Challenge.


I added some wood grain texture to the flourish and I think I even managed all the colours, layers, foam tape and twine are the words of the day.



Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Verve-Birthday to You, Inspired by Stamping die cut, MTF - Leaf Flourish, twine.


Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. what an awesome card ...you always have neat paper . love this challenge you did. Thanks for sharing


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your mix of designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Birthday card...love all the pattern papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO see all the colors there, Nina...you're a good girl;). This turned out lovely...the layout, colors, and patterns all look great together and the little pops of black make for really nice contrast! It's a great card...we're delighted to have it in the FUSION gallery, and do hope to have you back next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect is that background paper ... love the wraps of twine too ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! Well done for making a fusion of both the photo and the sketch - and well done for using all the different patterned paper (I find that difficult to do, but you nailed it!) - thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete