November 11, 2013

Merry Monday #83

We have a new  Merry Monday Christmas Card ChallengeI love the country feel of this weeks inspiration image.
 
 
I guess I had three on the brain as I was creating this card :),  I die cut both the snowflakes and the little stars. I used brown as a frame to my striped designer paper and center panel. I added foam dots to the center panel it pop up then heat embossed the sentiment and added some clear and silver pearls.

 
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Fancy Pants, Just Right-Christmas Inner Thoughts,  Memory Box die cuts, Recollection pearls.
 
Stop by Lesley's blog  and see the Design Team creations and join in the fun and play along with the challenge.
 
Cheers,
Nina 

15 comments:

  1. what a magical card with the pretty ornaments and lovely striped DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groups of three always work....except maybe in a sports car! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of my favorites of your cards, Nina! I love these sweet snowflakes hanging from the pretty bows and that paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina. Fabulous DP for your background - so pretty! Love your sweet snowflakes with the rhinestone centers. Great design. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Nina! Those snowflakes and their wee bows are just lovely and I really like your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely, Nina....those delicate diecuts are perfect with that beautiful BG paper. And that sentiment is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sentiment Nina and the pretty designer paper and die cuts. Beautiful Holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! Great design! Love the background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina this card is so detailed ...so rich looking. Love the snowflakes ...you created a beautiful card ...someone is going to love getting it for Christmas ...but hey we all love getting one of your cards

    Have a great week

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nina,

    Yeah, I agree with all of the above, this card is so elegant. I know we can't fully appreciate the delicacy of your little bits and bobs on your cards. They are all touchy feely.

    Hugs,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! I love how brought all the elements on the panel together!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so striking Nina. Those delicate wee decorations are wonderful and are balanced perfectly by your placement of the stars. The feature panel looks great against the strong stripe paper.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous and elegant card!!!
    I like the bright touch that given the stones

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sentiment. Love how delicate the ornaments are. Lovely combination. Hopped over here from Always Playing with Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card, Nina! Love the paper and your pretty snowflakes! Perfect sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete