August 26, 2013

Merry Monday #72

 Lesley has a sketch for us this morning for the new Merry Monday Challenge.
 
 
 
I chose to create a CAS card for this challenge, I found this chipboard sentiment in my sisters stash - funny because at one point is sat dusty in my craft space :). I used a die cut for the stars then added a drop of stickles to each. The card has an almost unfinished but I have not figured out what to add.

 
Supplies: Natural white and red cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, , Memory Box - Cosmic star, misc chipboard, Stickles
 
Stop by Lesley’s blog, Always Playing with Paper to see what the design team has created and to play along with this weeks Merry Monday .

Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Love that striped paper with the distressed look! Sometimes with a CAS card - you have to walk away from it - and when you come back you see that - Yes - it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the column of stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't look like it needs anything else, Nina! I'm glad you finally found a home for that chipboard piece and the little stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have totally done the same thing - given stash away, gotten it back, and THEN had an idea for it :) Love the row of stars & smidge of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card this week, Nina! I love the papers, stars and your sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina,

    Your card works on so many levels:

    - perfect balance between shabby and chic

    - so nice and simple, yet effective

    - the vertical lines work perfectly with your vertical star strip

    - the number of stars, you instincively must know that an ODD number of anything is far more interesting than EVEN.

    Simply lovely

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beauty! Love the paper you've used and the gorgeous row of stars! Thanks so much for your lovely comments - I'll see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Nina! I love the embossed background and the wonderful row of stars! Great clean and simple card!

    ReplyDelete