July 3, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches #205

We are having some super nice summer weather, it makes it hard to hang out indoors :) but I wanted to try out the newest sketch for Tuesday Morning Sketches.
 

 
This is such a great layout, I may use it more than once. I stamped the image then used Spellbinders to cut it out. I did the same for the frame but split it down the middle so I could frame the smaller circle then used foam tape to pop them both up.
 
I used a die cut for the button and added foam tape  to that as well. I finished with some twine and the sentiment.
 
Supplies: Natural white and navy cardstock, Designer Paper - Bo bunny, Technique Tuesday - All Aboard, The Alley Way Stamps - Get the Point, embossing folder,  twine, misc die cuts and punches.
Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. What a fab masculine card! Love the cork button too :) Now go get some fresh air but not too much - you have to come back in & play with paper again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful male card!! I love that stamp and the DP!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your masculine card - that is a great image.

    ReplyDelete