July 7, 2013

Muse Card Challenge #24

I had a chance to spend a little time in my craft area today so I created a card for this week’s Muse Challenge.


I used  Laurie's card as a sketch to create a masculine birthday card. I used a brown card base and added a layer of DP.  I stamped the sentiment on the DP then added a row of buttons.

Take a look at the this weeks Muse card HERE.

Supplies: Brown and tan card stock, Designer Paper-American Crafts, Embosslets - Buttons, The Alley Stamps - Jibber Jabber.

Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. What a great masculine take on the Muse card, Nina ... love that cool number-filled dp!

    You may know, but just in case you don't, the link on your card at Muse takes us back to Muse. So I'm pleased you came over to see me and left a comment ... it's how I found you! Hope you can get it fixed!

    Anita :)

    ReplyDelete