March 3, 2013

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #165

I am on a roll, I love it when I get some time to make cards. I am trying a new challenge with this post, the Stampin' Royalty Challenge.



This card came together really quickly, I added two different shades of blue card stock to the base then some designer paper. I punched some navy card stock for the center strip then I used my balloons2cut die cut and added some twine. I finished with a sentiment.

 
Supplies: Natural white and navy card stock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny, The Stamps of Life-balloons2cut, Verve-Birthday Phrases, twine, misc punches

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card! I love the punched element along the sides. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us for this weeks challenge! Welcome!
    Your card is wonderful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birthday card! I like that border punch!!

    ReplyDelete