March 15, 2013

Playing in Paradise #108

Happy Friday,  we have a new Playing in Paradise challenge for you , Dawn is our hostess this week and our inspiration is 'What is your Favorite'.
 

 
One of my favorite craft supplies in my stash right now is my twine, I purchased a number of spools from the Scrapbooker's Paradise online store recently so that is the focal point of my card.
 

 
 
I used one of the craft sticks I store my ribbon on and wrapped different colours of twine around it. It is held in place with some Mod Podge and popped it up with foam tape. I used a couple of free digital images from The Alley Way Stamps.
 
Supplies: Natural white card stock, The Alley Way stamps - Free Digi, twine, craft stick.
 

Please stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog to see what the challenge team has created. Play along with the challenge and you could win a prize.

Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. wow ..do I love your idea ...you are amazing girl...what an neat card...so much talent ...thanks for sharing. Have a great friday.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, this is just so clever. Love this idea. Thank you for the inspiration, and all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a card I'd love to pin on my craft room wall ... great quote... and I love how you added the twine to the craft stick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card, Nina! Love what you've done with the twine and the sentiment is perfect.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and creative, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Nina! The white just lets all that colour pop so much - and what a cool way to include twine :)

    ReplyDelete