February 2, 2013

Happy Anniversary

I have put myself on a bit of a spending freeze when it comes to my craft supplies, I have tons and I really have not been making my way through my stash as I should.

I could not resist taking a quick stop in Michael's today though, I still have a couple of gift cards left over from Christmas so I am cheating and saying it is really not spending :). Anyway, I found a couple of 6x6 My Mind's Eye paper pads that I wanted to play with.

My In-laws have their 47th wedding anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks so I put together a card  to pop in the mail.


I used multiple layers and inked the edges, I added some ribbon and a ribbon glide. I cut a small insert for the ribbon glide to cover the backing  and finished with the gem. The sentiment was printed from MS Word.
 
Supplies: Natural white and brown card stock, Designer Paper -My Mind's Eye, ribbon. recollection gem, embossing folder, ribbon glide.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Your in laws will love this Nina, it's a super anniversary card. Monochrome can look fab when done as well as yours. Hugs P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, this is beautiful!!! Elegant card!!
    I shopped at Michaels yesterday, and found a few good deals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina this card is so pretty. I love it.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete