January 6, 2013

Ribbon, ribbon and more ribbon.

I spent a ton of time organizing 2 small drawers of ribbon this weekend. What took so long? The drawers may be small but I have way more ribbon them I thought I did. Well over 200 wooden craft sticks later I have some order.


Enough about the mess, I do have a card for you this evening. I made it a few weeks ago but though I would share it. I found some fabulous 8.5 x 11 cork sheets in a local stamp store, it was quite easy to work with.

Supplies: Natural white and navy cardstock, Designer Paper-Authentique, misc cork, twine, Inspired by Stamping-Ahoy Matey, misc pearls

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of ribbon!! I don't have that much, but it is fun to buy and use!
    Fantastic birthday card!! Your masculine cards are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card for a guy. It all comes together so well and I had never thought to use cork in this way. Hmmm...new idea?! And I can sympathize on the ribbon. I have soooooooo much it's not even funny. I bought a HUGE container of vintage ribbon a while back (it was too inexpensive to pass up) and then I have small containers tucked everywhere around my studio. Bravo to you that you did this and that you have it all in one place!

    ReplyDelete