January 20, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #69

It seems like forever since I played a Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I love the simplicity of this one.
 
I heat embossed the hearts with a Red Tinsel embossing powder then fussy cut them out. I stamped the sentiment and added a matte and I used a glitter pen for the tiny heart. I had a piece of this My Mind's eye DP in my scraps, I love the glitter dots that cover it. I added some twin before popping up the hearts and adding the sentiment.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-My Minds Eye,Heidi Grace Designs-Urban Acres Blvd, Inkadinkado-Hearts, twine.

Cheers,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. so cute! thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Nina! Love those hearts! Love how you've used twine! Fabulous colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nina ... love the neutral colour pallette and addition of twine!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the subtle colors - sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever girl - this is SO wonderful! What do you use to stick your string on so nicely?

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Valentine card!! I love the fun hearts!!

    ReplyDelete