January 13, 2013

Fab Friday #9

Ok so this is a quick second post this evening, I hate combining posts so be patient with me. I am trying another new challenge, this one is Fab Friday.
 
 
I probably made this a little more complicated than it needed to be. I heat embossed these little coffee cups then fussy cut them out. I did the same with the cup sleeve and lid. I embossed the center strip then added the sentiment, twine and button.


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper-Flair Design Inc, TCP-Coffee Cafe, Fiskars-Latte Love, twine, button, embossing folder.

Cheers,
Nina


6 comments:

  1. wow this card is so neat ...love your coffee cups. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh you know how much I ♥ my COFFEE Sis. This card compells me to go make a cup immediately.

    I think the little cup icons are brilliant.

    Twas wonderful to craft WITH you for a change!

    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Makes me want a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love those sweet cups and kudos to you with your awesome fussy cutting on all of them. I also like your neutral colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday! We hope you'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the cute little coffee cups for this sketch! They turned out perfect! This is a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I LOVE this card too!! I actually..LOVE them ALL..but don't have the time to comment on each one at the moment. Just please KNOW that you inspire me tremendously my friend!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete