January 29, 2013

Blog Hop

Happy Tuesday Everyone, I am so excited to be included as a participant in Blog Hop hosted by my very own sister Barb and Debbie. They are no less than major magicians with their Silhouette wonder cutting machines. Helen is also joining as a participant :).
 
I am the odd duck out of the bunch, I don't own a Silhouette. I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts Alot software to do my cutting. Now on to the fun part. My sister Barb made the most adorable little ladybug .svg file.
 
 
I layered by background, printed off the sentiments from MS Word. I glued my little Love bug together than popped it up with foam tape.
 
 
 

Supplies: Natural white and red cardstock, Designer Paper-XX, Barb's - SVG File, Sizzix die cut, misc twine.

Debbie has create an elegant and beautiful card template, you need to visit her blog to see :) check for the blog hop list below.
 
I did run into a little bit of an issue with an over tacky new Cricut mat so I ended up just using half of the template. That is the most important part however because it has the intricate lace edge. I used a black layer matt then added the lace layer.
 

Supplies: Natural white and red cardstock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny, Inspired by Stamping-Hearts, Debbie's SVG file, Recollection-Pearls, misc embossing folder.
 
Be sure to visit the hostesses (Debbie and Barb) of this Blog hop to see the fabulous creations they have created and of course to get the files themselves so you can join in the fun. Please leave a little comment love when you visit. Also don't forget Helen too, she too will have created something fantastic.
 
 
 
Cheers,
Nina

15 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    What a joy to include you in with our hop - we are certainly blessed to have talent like yours and Helen's to show off the designs Debbie and I create.

    I think I can safely say on behalf Debbie and I that seeing what others do with our files brings all the reward we could ever ask for!

    I think your black, white and red theme is so effective - quite a visual punch and elegant as well.

    Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to help us.

    ♥ (and pride at you're my talented Sis)
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see the different interpretations of the same files. Love what you have done with them.
    Tine (Addie24)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina, your sis barb is so right. It brings a reward to see what others do with our cutting files. It's also such a lovely way to give to the crafting community the way you have. You've provided some wonderful inspirations with our cutting files shares.Both cards are wonderful! Thank you for being a part of the blog hop. xxx- Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina, your cards are lovely
    I love your blog. This experience
    has been great. Thank you for sharing it with me.
    Hugs
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created two gorgeous cards Nina I love them and I really do love the colours you chose to use...!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your talent, Nina! I adore the cards you've made with the files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable ladybug! Two pretty Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these cards - all the red, black and white - and that lady bug is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, it was a privilege to see your creative, beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing such incredible work! Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like you all are having fun...love the card Nina ...thanks for sharing.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad that you joined in on this blog hop. Loved seeing the cards that you made. The ladybug card is classy and the lace edge card is elegant with your color combination.

    It is nice that both you and your sister share your love of crafting. As well as nice to have both of you showcasing your talent.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Nina:)
    I too LOVE your cards!! I also LOVE what you have done with the COOL cutting files! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us.You never cease to amaze me my friend!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both of your cards!! The little love bug is sooo cute! I love the LO of the elegant card!!
    I'm off to visit the others in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific little Valentine card. Congrats on the blog hop. I am off to hop around now. Very inspirational work. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete