January 7, 2013

A Little Audrey..

I love this sentiment, it is so true. This is another card I made a few weeks ago and did not want to forget to post.

I had my little list of items I wanted this card to include, flowers (check), lace ribbon(check) and a soft patterned designer paper... you get it. This paper has been hiding in my stash mostly because I was not fond of the flip side and seems to miss this soft elegant side as I flipped through.

I started with layers and added a soft brown inked edge. I added some texture to the panel under the sentiment and inked the edge of that as well. I finished with the ribbon, flowers and gems.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Prima, Inspired by Stamping-Sweet Valentine's, lace ribbon, spellbinders, flower embellishments, gems, embossing folder.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. this card says so much ....love how elegant and so soft it is. Another beautiful card Nina. Thank for sharing ...love all your ideas.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete