December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, no I am not crazy for posting early today I promise. I am the only one awake yet and I am enjoying a tea before the day starts.

I usually create a grand and detailed card for my sweetie, this year I went with simple. I added some texture to the background, and kept the sentiment  clean. I finished with some twine and snowflake embellishments.

 

My sister Barb created the sentiment for me with some magical designer program she uses.

Supplies: Cream and navy cardstock, Designer Paper –October Afternoon, twine, snowflake punch, snowflake embellishment.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Nina:)
    I hope you had a WONDERFUL CHRISTmas! I get up early too!:)
    I LOVE your card and I bet your sweetie loves it too!! Don't you just LOVE the way we can add texture to our backgrounds?:)
    I want to THANK YOU for the LOVELY card you sent to me.:)I just LOVE it!I know I am late with the thank yous...but please know I truly appreciate it.:)


    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete