December 24, 2012

Home, Home on the range.

It was a pretty quiet drive into work this morning, I am sure that will not last as people scurry around trying to do last minute preparations for the big day tomorrow. We have a potluck lunch today at work, there is will be no escaping all that wonderful food... I can't wait :).

I have had a few friends and families transitioning to new places the past few little while. This card is for a friend and her family who purchased their first house this month, how exciting to spend Christmas in a new home.



I paper pieced the house and added some texture to the background. I finished with a little diamond glaze on the windows and a few button like embellishments.

 
Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Cosmo Cricket, The Stamps of Life-houses4us, HOTP-Mix your Messages, misc punches and gems, embossing folders.
Happy Holidays everyone :).
Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment