November 4, 2012

Crafting in the Afternoon.

A quick card this afternoon, I had a little time to craft and I needed to make this card for a friend.
 
I kept the card relatively simple, with only a few layers. I added some pearl brads to the velvet ribbon and popped the sentiment up with foam tape. I finished with a few pearls as accents.

 

Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper –Echo Park, Close to my Heart -For Every Occasion, Velvet ribbon and Recollections brads and pearls.

Cheers,
Nina


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. I like the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a classy card, Nina! I love the velvet ribbon with the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nina your Blog is always very cool
    I also Would Like to Wish You a Very Happy Birthday today.

    Love From your Sister Barb Friend Melanie O.

    ReplyDelete