October 19, 2012

Playing in Paradise #89

Happy Friday everyone!!  The new Playing in Paradise Challenge has been posted and Merlie is inspiring us with colour.

PPC89
 
I started with one of my many Authentique 6x6 paper pads, the 4 different DP pages I chose all have this wonderful colour combination. The paper pad is named Journey which I though was perfect for someone's fitness story.
 
I used my Slice & Think Pink design card to cut out the fitness shapes each from a different sheet of DP then popped them up with foam tape. I layered the small background shapes and added some texture.
 
I finished with a popped up sentiment, some twine and an embellishment I created with punches and a pearl.

PPC#89-Nina
 

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Authentique, Inspired by Stamping-, misc punches, twine, Recollection pearls and embosssing folder.

Be sure to stop by the Scrapbooker's Paradise Pondering blog to take a look at all the great projects that the Challenge team have created.

**Reminder** join it the challenge, there are great prizes each and every week.**

Cheers
Nina

6 comments:

  1. Love all those patterns! and that little pearl embellishment is the perfect touch with not too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so much fun....love the fitness shapes...the paper you used for the runner just suits it to a T ...girl you are so talented ...thanks for stopping by ..have a great weekend.
    Might have to try this challenge.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful mix of papers Nina! Now this makes me remember that I need to work out today...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so SMART Sis, love the silhouettes!

    Have a super week.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally , I think this card would be perfect for a certain sister of yours!!! :) Love the way you think!!

    ReplyDelete