October 1, 2012

Merry Monday #35

This weekend seemed to zoom on by, it is Monday again already :). That means Lesley has a new sketch for us for Merry Monday.
 
 
I heat embossed the sentiment in black then created the rest of the card around it. I used simple layers of DP, black and silver cardstock then finished with black gems.
 
Supplies: Natural White, Silver and black cardsock, Designer Paper - Unknown, Fiskars, Winter Wonderful, embossing folder, Spellbinders die cuts,  Recollections - Gems.
 
Stop by Always Playing with Paper to see what Lesley and the Design Team members have created. We would love for you to play along with us for Merry Monday this week.
 
Cheers,
Nina

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....love the circular elements you've got going....that stamp is wonderful. I wonder if I could find that one in my neck of the woods!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black and silver are so classy and this is no exception! And embossing that DP was a wonderful idea! Just lovely, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nina, this is so pretty! Love the color combo and that dsp! Looks wonderful with your main image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sorta monochromatic scheme going on here. Very soft and peaceful with that great *pop* of black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's elegant and gentle at the same time - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classy card Nina - love the elegance of these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty! Love your colour choices on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your sweet comments Nina on my Merry Monday card. Your card is pretty too. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on the sketch! I love the colors and all those circles and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Christmas card!! Fabulous sentiment and I love all the embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nina..Your cards make me want to get busy creating again.:) LOVE this one too! LOVE the color combo and your embossing too!! I have scrolled down and looked at the other cards I have missed seeing and can't find a one that I don't just LOVE!!:)

    Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete