September 17, 2012

Merry Monday # 33

Happy Monday everyone, another short post for the new Merry Monday challenge. Lesley has a fantastic sketch for us on her Always Playing with Paper blog.
 
 
I spent a good amount of time doing a fall clean around the house this weekend, closets, drawers and such. It felt great but I did not get as much time to craft as I would have liked, I am not complaining though the rain will be here soon enough and I can spend lots of time creating.
 
When I purchased this stamp I could not wait to see how it would look embossed, I am still not sure.. What do you think?
 
I used DP from my scrap bin and unfortunately I don't recall who made it. I layered the embossed image added some ribbon and finished with a sentiment.
 
 
Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Unknown, Hero Arts-Snowy Winters Night, Recollections-Merry Merry, misc ribbon.

Stop by Always Playing with Paper to see what the Merry Makers have created. We would love for you to play along with us for Merry Monday this week.

Cheers,
Nina

14 comments:

  1. I love it ...awesome job Nina. you feel the light touch of the moon and the darkest of evening...it is beautiful...lessons please.

    have a great week.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Nina! I adore this image and how you embossed it! Pretty paper and your ribbon treatment finish this card off perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis,

    WOW - this card is knock out beautiful. Stunning. I love the simplicity of it, so elegant.

    Glad you got housework done, that always feels so good. Makes me want to craft all over again as I find things I'd missed.

    Love ya,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great man card!

    Terry (FD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is stunning....I am tempted to look at this Hero Arts stamp myself! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Nina! I love the embossed background. I saw this stamp at a site this afternoon. Now I wish I'd ordered it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the embossing. Perfect night scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Nina and I LOVE it embossed!! Good for you to get some Fall cleaning done...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the embossed image!! Liking the DP too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's GORGEOUS embossed - I bet in real life it's just stunning. Wonderful card with the Merry Monday sketch Nina!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing Christmas card! I love everything about this beautiful creation! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card LOVE the masculine feel it has too, hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it looks beautiful. Everything you make is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete