September 3, 2012

Merry Monday #31

We have had a beautiful Labour Day weekend here in Victoria, I have even managed a little time in my garden.

We have a new Merry Monday challenge for you today and again Lesley has out done herself with another wonderful sketch.



Even if paper is coordinating, I am not always sure I have made a card too busy or not.  I added some texture to the background, and finished with some twine and a button.  I coloured the wreath with my watercolour pencils.



Supplies: Natural Ivory and green  cardstock, Designer Paper-Bo Bunny, Verve Stampes - Glad Tidings, Spellbinders die cuts, twine and a button.

Stop by Always Playing with Paper  the Design Team members have created. We would love for you to play along with us for Merry Monday this week.

Cheers,
Nina

10 comments:

  1. I do like your paper choices...it's wonderfully festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful Christmas card! It would brighten anybody's day.

    Hugs,

    Terry (FD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too busy at all---beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Nina, love that button accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I like the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't too busy at all! I love the way you've put them together, especially the diagonal striped ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back again to say a big thank you for choosing my card at Merry Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. red & green, chevrons, stripes and diamonds - everything coordinates beautifully on your great card! I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sister,

    You certainly pull all these elements, colors and patterns together into one beautiful card. A little "masterpiece" for sure!

    Love you,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is not busy at all Nina - you've created such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete