July 31, 2012

Challenge Conundrum

Rarely do I enter a challenge twice in a week, I did however happen to make two Monochrome cards so what the heck right!!

So this card is also for the Monochrome challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges.

I love this paper, all the flowers have glitter on them that sparkles when it hits the light just right.

It took me many tries before I had a picture where the rose did not just look like a black blob on my card. It started out with more glitter but after I fussed with it over and over it fell off. I added a little testure on the panel.

Supplies: Natural White and black cardstock, Designer Paper-Best Creation Inc, The Stamps of Life - Labels2use, Fairydust Glitter, Memory Box die cut, misc ribbon and Recollections rose.

Cheers,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the sparkly and raised flowers!! The rose is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete