June 10, 2012

Freshly Made #38

Father’s Day is just around the corner and I am cutting it close to get this card popped in the mail. I have to admit I have been too busy enjoying the sun in Las Vegas this past week to even think about wanting to be in my craft room,  I sure enjoyed playing with a little paper and glue today though now that I am back home.


I liked the sketch this week for Freshly Made Sketches, and I am happy with this simple card I created. My father-in-law loves to fish with my husband on a annual fishing trip so I try
to come up with some fishy theme each year for Father’s day and I though letting this DP could do all the talking.

Supplies: Natural Ivory and brown cardstock, Designer Paper-Kaiser Craft, misc twine.

Cheers,
Nina

9 comments:

  1. He's sure to love this! A great man-card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Man-Card! Very clever to use the DSP this way! I'm sure he'll love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Your DSP is fantastic! I am sure he will love it. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Nina he is going to love it ...sun in Las Vegas...while we all had rain. Have a great week.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great masculine card! And I love how you used the same paper for the inset panel. I am sure your father-in-law will like it a lot. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... what a great card Nina ... love this man card ... the panels and twine is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Father's Day card - especially for a fisherman! I agree with Linda that the insert panel made out of the same paper is fabulous! Great look! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great paper for a fisherman! Another great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful use of these gorgeous papers! great layout too!

    ReplyDelete