March 4, 2012

The Friday Mashup #48

A very quick Sunday evening post, I think I am very close to deadline for the current Mojo Monday, I decided to combine 2 challenges using the sketch from Mojo Monday and as well as the challenge requirements from The Friday Mashup.


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
1.       Make a project for "St. Patrick's Day".
2.       Or Make a project using "at least 2 Punches".
3.       Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for "St. Patrick's day using your Punches".


I don't recall ever making a St. Patrick's Day card, so I don't own much in the way of stamps. I did find a  tiny shamrock that worked just fine. The larger shamrocks are heat embossed and parts popped up with foam tape.

Supplies: Cream and green cardstock, Designer Paper- Memory Box,  Inspired by Stamping-All Year Wishes I, HOTP-Tiny Words, misc twin, embossing folders and misc punches.

Cheers,
Nina

9 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    I love the muted tones to the greens you've used for your card. It has a CAS feel to it but there is loads of detail and texture. Really nice card.

    Thanks for joining us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card Nina ....you did ana wesome job with a limited supplies...love that embosssing folder you used. Have a great week.


    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the embossed dice...how fitting. I think you did a fabulous job!
    Hope you had a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all the texture on your card Nina, it looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Those greens are just beautiful and I love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply and beautiful! Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of patterns and greens! Your shamrocks look great and I love that baker's twine! Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening Nina:)
    I don't normally make St.Patrick's Day cards either...but yours turned out GREAT!!:) I LOVE the textures and your heat embossed shamrocks!! So COOL!

    Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and leaving sweet comments for me.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the mixtures of the greens and those shamrocks are great all sparkly! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete